Living in Mexico? . . . Why would a "Gringo" do that?

Living in Mexico . . . Why would a "Gringo" do that?

Actually, it's very Simple. This is where we Choose to Travel, Play, Work, Live & Enjoy our Life! Check it out! Puerto Penasco is a great place to call Home!
~ Russ Black

Monday, August 15, 2011

THE MISSING WEBSITE

Hello All,

I have decided to discontinue my www.mexicoruss.com website in favor of a Blogspot which will be much more flexible and easier to update.

So, in the next month or two, I will slowly be adding content to this my MexicoRuss Blogspot! As I find time, I will transfer pages of info and cool stuff from the old website to some additional pages here and as postings. Of course this will be along with new stuff and ongoing photos to update you on Penasco Life!


PS It seems that I actually started this Blog back in 2009. . . made one entry and promptly forgot about it. Well, I am going to make much more use of it now in 2011.


So, take a minute now and subscribe to my Blog!
~ And, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment